I stopped by a client's store today to buy a gift card (going to give my Dad about 2 kilograms of black licorice!) and she mentioned that it's been hard to share the tour well on Facebook. Basically, when you grab the URL of a tour, this is what your post will look like.
But I came up with something a little cleaner looking.
My workaround was pretty quick and easy.
1. Go to the tour you want to share. Here's Dessart Sweets in Regina.
3. Shorten the URL of the tour using an browser extension. In the case of my client, she uses Safari...
- I tried this extension, and it worked just fine.
- Download and install the Safari extension.
- You'll notice a small leaf symbol near your URL bar now. When you want to shorten any URL in the future, just click the leaf.
4. Now you're ready for Facebook. Upload your screenshot of the tour, and then use the shortened URL as the link. That should get you a pretty clean and attractive way to share your Google Business Photos 360º tour on Facebook.
Hope that's helpful.